To our beloved Savvy Bride clients, friends and families,
We are thrilled to be reopening June 2nd by appointment Tuesday—Sunday!
At Savvy Bride we take great care to provide a welcoming and friendly shopping atmosphere and as we reopen amidst the COVID-19 pandemic we have added additional measures to keep our store safe for our staff and guests. The safety and wellness of our staff and clients is highly important to us. Here are some of the things you can expect during your visit:
· We are operating and lower capacity with fewer staff and less appointments to ensure ample space for social distancing as well as time allowed to regularly sanitize surfaces.
· We ask that all clients being 2 or fewer guests
* if you would like to request a private appointment in order to bring more guests you may send an email to email@example.com
· We are providing masks for our staff to be worn when in close proximity to clients.
· We ask that customers bring and wear masks when distancing/spacing is not possible;
exceptions can be made at the discretion of your stylist during your appointment
· We will be happy to help set up facetime/zoom calls to loved ones who aren't able to attend your appointment
We are excited to be reopening and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate these most unusual circumstances.
If you would like to schedule a more private appointment to avoid crowds and have a more
controlled environment we will be happy to accommodate as best as we are able,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you make those arrangements.
Savvy Bride Team